16 GB nexus 10General

1. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

It looks like the 16 GB tablet isn't selling as well as the 32 GB

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Without expandable storage, I'm not at all surprised. Don't know why the 8Gb N4 sold out so fast. That's all I have on my N7 and it's woefully inadequate. Can't imagine having that on a phone.
  3. Fromako

Fromako Member

That may be true now with the first adopters, but I imagine the lower price point will fare better through the holiday season.

If retailers can actually get it in stock that is. ;)
  4. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

That true but for the launch they should of had more 32.
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

We don't know. They could have had a million more 32gb but that's what everyone wanted.

I think I'll be happy with my 16.
  6. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Well-Known Member

I got the 16. Im going to get a small sd card reader and a cable, & store digital copies on that.
  7. I keep trying to order it, but it says there is a technical issue?? What's the deal?
  8. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

^^ This. I bought the 16g as a birthday present for my mom. She may need more storage, however, when that time comes she'll have the microUSB - USB cable to plug in a thumbdrive or mini sdcard reader.
  9. Dagr

Dagr Well-Known Member

I wish I could do that... but I know for a fact that my apps are > 16GB. :( I have no problem streaming my music & video... but games are getting bigger and bigger now. Stupid gameloft hits around 1Gb per game these days, with some clocking in even higher.

Guess I just need to hope a physical store will get some soon.
  10. lumpynose

lumpynose Member

I had the 16 gb N7 and was fine with it but I'm a low tech user; think "all that guy does is play solitaire!" I mostly used the N7 for email, web browsing, some youtube, using google reader for rss feeds, etc. I don't store music, movies, books, or whatever. So 16 gb is fine for me and that's what I got with the N10.
  11. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

That's generally the way I am. I installed most of the apps I'll be using last night and still have over 12gb space. I think I'll be fine. I've very disappointed Flipboard isn't compatible though. :(