1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

16 GB nexus 10General

1. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

It looks like the 16 GB tablet isn't selling as well as the 32 GB

Advertisement
    :
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Without expandable storage, I'm not at all surprised. Don't know why the 8Gb N4 sold out so fast. That's all I have on my N7 and it's woefully inadequate. Can't imagine having that on a phone.
  3. Fromako

Fromako Member

That may be true now with the first adopters, but I imagine the lower price point will fare better through the holiday season.

If retailers can actually get it in stock that is. ;)
  4. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

That true but for the launch they should of had more 32.
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

We don't know. They could have had a million more 32gb but that's what everyone wanted.

I think I'll be happy with my 16.
  6. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Well-Known Member

I got the 16. Im going to get a small sd card reader and a cable, & store digital copies on that.
  7. I keep trying to order it, but it says there is a technical issue?? What's the deal?
  8. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

^^ This. I bought the 16g as a birthday present for my mom. She may need more storage, however, when that time comes she'll have the microUSB - USB cable to plug in a thumbdrive or mini sdcard reader.
  9. Dagr

Dagr Well-Known Member

I wish I could do that... but I know for a fact that my apps are > 16GB. :( I have no problem streaming my music & video... but games are getting bigger and bigger now. Stupid gameloft hits around 1Gb per game these days, with some clocking in even higher.

Guess I just need to hope a physical store will get some soon.
  10. lumpynose

lumpynose Member

I had the 16 gb N7 and was fine with it but I'm a low tech user; think "all that guy does is play solitaire!" I mostly used the N7 for email, web browsing, some youtube, using google reader for rss feeds, etc. I don't store music, movies, books, or whatever. So 16 gb is fine for me and that's what I got with the N10.
  11. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

That's generally the way I am. I installed most of the apps I'll be using last night and still have over 12gb space. I think I'll be fine. I've very disappointed Flipboard isn't compatible though. :(