• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

16 gig micro sd card adapter

im trying to put my droids 16 micro sd card into the adaptor so i can do the 2.1 update, but my computer does absolutly nothing when i put my adaptor in. Can anyone help!!??:thinking:
Your pc is probably old and needs drivers for sdhc cards. Go get drivers for your adapter.

Or the easier way, just plug your Droid into your pc. Most of us have never taken the card out of the Droid - no reason to.

Upvote 0
Your pc is probably old and needs drivers for sdhc cards. Go get drivers for your adapter.

Or the easier way, just plug your Droid into your pc. Most of us have never taken the card out of the Droid - no reason to.

Also once it is connected, make sure you pull down the window blind and press the USB Connected notification to mount the SD card (and then do it again to unmount before you unplug it)

If he's trying to use an SD card reader, he may never have mounted it before :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones