169.99 at Best Buy?General

Last Updated:

1. Reiker

Reiker Member This Topic's Starter

So I went into best buy to trade my Droid for the incredible and asked if I could get the 30 dollars off from the Verizon Smart30 online code... I was told that they WERE honoring it to my surprise and the 30 dollars would come off my next bill. We'll see but I'm assuming the bb mobile manager wouldnt lie about it. Only about 10th bucks to upgrade from my Droid to incredible :) typed this on my new incredible... not sure how to do line return yet lol.

Advertisement
  2. muaki

muaki Member

as did i 10 buckssssss to upgrade

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Oh I didn't know that. Damn.... well I guess I will have to call Verizon to get the $30 discount off of my next bill.

4. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

Its all going to depend on which Best Buy you are going to. When I asked at mine the lady snapped real quick and said no they don't price match period since they do instant rebate's and Verizon doesn't.

5. Reiker

Reiker Member This Topic's Starter

The manager I spoke with almost made it seem like it was a Best Buy policy... he even showed me a flier/paperwork about it. Said he just received it today.

6. droidnewbie1965

droidnewbie1965 New Member

i ordered mine today through verizon cs and my price was $169.99! didn't ask why - don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth! lol!