16GB Class 2 Sandisk MicroSD - $20+Ship @ 1SaleADay.com - 1 Day ONLYAccessories

Last Updated:

1. stroths

stroths Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

EDIT: Deal is now dead/expired. Congrats to all who got one in that 24 hour period.

Get one while they last - LINK

**Deal is one day only. It expires at 11:59PM EST 6/2/2010 or earlier if they run out of stock.

Product Info
    If you're looking to accelerate your mobile digital life, look no further than the SanDisk 16GB microSD High Capacity Card. Another great invention from SanDisk, the microSD is about a quarter of the size of an SD card and is the newest standard of SD flash memory specifically designed for use with mobile phones and other devices.

It

Advertisement
    x4sper, satx1986, ekt8750 and 21 others like this.
  2. RedsGT

RedsGT Well-Known Member

God damn it. I just bought this today through Amazon for $33ish.

$5.99 shipping on a MicroSDHC card? Ouch...

3. stroths

$33 is still pretty decent and shipping will probably be faster through Amazon. 1 Sale A Day is sometimes slow with their shipping.

4. zeus111981

zeus111981 Member

class 2 is pretty bad (poor performance) for these phones (or phones in general), right?

5. taylor7667

taylor7667 Active Member

6. zeus111981

zeus111981 Member

after a quick google, it is a good price for 16GB though... ignoring speed/performance

7. stroths

Not necessarily. The 8gb shipping with the phone is a class 2. Class only guarantees the minimum speed the card can reach. As you can see in my benchmarks, my particular card is doing well above class 2 speeds in several categories.

8. iamthelivinglight

iamthelivinglight Member

thanks good find just got one:)

9. zeus111981

zeus111981 Member

I did too :O

10. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Nice to know that there's someone here who browse 1saleaday.com. :) Almost posted this but it showed that you posted it first.. LOL

I've ordered free stuff from this site. Like a Chinese made swiss army knife, it looks great with stainless steel outer shell. just pay shipping. Sometimes they will give out free stuff, so check it out at least once a day. :)

EDIT: Another site I usually visit: Woot.com

11. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

thankyou sir

12. Diesektor

Diesektor Well-Known Member

Do I have to make an account with them or can I just enter my info and proceed to checkout?

*edit* Nevermind, placed my order. Thanks for the link!

13. texasboylaw

texasboylaw Well-Known Member

hey so is this site official because i tried to google them and couldnt find any info on them. but if u actually got something from them i may go ahead and buy. thanks.

14. robnelle

robnelle Member

Thanks! Just ordered one. I am cautious because I did try ordering something from them before a couple years ago and never received it because 1Sale oversold the item and then lied about when they would get more. I waited almost a month for the new product and it never came. When I requested a refund, I did receive one without any problems. Let's see if they have improved their inventory tracking any since my last attempt.

15. Y2Dre

Y2Dre Active Member

Thanks for the hook up! I was going to wait until I caught a good deal on a Class 6...but this price was too good to pass up. Besides, if I'm really honest with myself, it probably won't bother me too much that I don't have the "fastest" card available. As long as I can keep a few movies on along with music, pics, etc without having to transfer stuff to my PC all the time because of a lack of space, I'll be happy. Besides, if I don't like this one, I can just pass it along to my daughter and upgrade later.

So, thanks again! :D

16. stroths

They have been around for a while and seem legit. A good site to check out resellers is resellerratings.com. Below is a link for 1 sale a day and their current rating.

1 Sale a Day - 1saleaday.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Six-Month Rating:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 7.96 / 10

[/FONT]

Synthetickiller likes this.
  17. Chief7

Chief7 Well-Known Member

I can use another one... and that's a great price. I emailed the info to my son-in-law who's waiting for his EVO to come on Friday!

18. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I'll get a 16 gig card when I run out of space on the 8 gig one :p

19. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I was gonna post this too over in the moment forums. Class 2 is not a huge deal. The 8gigs coming with the phone are class 2. I have ordered from this site several times and they are legit. Haven't had any issues with anything ordered! I placed my order for two!

20. MyFishWagon

MyFishWagon Well-Known Member

In for one, and two more days !

21. RedsGT

RedsGT Well-Known Member

I have Amazon Prime so I get free two day shipping. It's great because I buy so much crap from Amazon. lol

22. madhoosier357

madhoosier357 Member

Bought two, one for my Evo and one for my wife's Evo.

23. eagin

eagin New Member

Thanks... was looking for a good deal on these. Better than the price at Fry's after mail-in rebate, so that's a good thing.

24. Synthetickiller

Synthetickiller Well-Known Member

I don't see the price going down any lower than this (other than free shipping) for a while. 32gb is the largest and that'll come at a premium.

I want to ask you guys one thing....

Will the 8gb class 2 card that comes w/ the phone be acceptable for a digital camera taking 12mp pics (about 5mb per picture)? I have an "old" 4gb class 6 card that has no issue with pictures. I'd love to double the storage on the camera to hold about 1500 pictures. Will it be fast enough for that (not video)?

Concerning the speed of this card (Class 2)

You will NOT see an issue with speed in a phone. If you want 16gb, this is the 2nd best deal I've seen for this SDHC 16gb card.

Edit: Bought one! :D

25. Synthetickiller

Synthetickiller Well-Known Member

Class defines the WRITE speed.

After your initial file dump (music, videos etc) you'll be relying on READ speeds. All read speeds are about equal across the board and are not listed in terms of class. If you can wait 45 to 60 minutes to dump 16gb to this guy, that's about all you'll have to worry about

If you were shooting HD video, You'd want Class 6 or higher to ensure proper WRITE SPEED, otherwise, you're set.

This is a good deal. ;)