1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

1700 mah battery........how long?General

1. fuzio1963

fuzio1963 Well-Known Member

Just got those 2 batteries. After full charge, i unplugged my phone at 8AM, and after "everyday" normal use, my phone gone dead exactly at 4:37PM. So, almost 9 hours. All was ON on the phone, gps, 4G, etc......idk if it is good or not, but i think it was a little longer than on stock battery. Having those 2 batteries with me, it is more than enough to "survive" whole day....:)

Advertisement
  2. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

THe 4G is what killed your phone. Theres an app called 4g lte on off that lets you turn off the 4G if you dont need it. People seems to see an improvement. I have it installed and will try it out when I head to Disney World tomorrow. See how battery life is. Mostly I might turn my data off as I wont need it all the time.
  3. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

^ post some pics of the fun!!

i am having a bit of 4G off business... sometimes it loses my connection. oh well, a reboot fixes but still.

where's our 1800 mah batt htc?
  4. fuzio1963

Yeah, i am going to be on 3G only tomorrow.........we'll see.
  5. HTCTundaBow

HTCTundaBow Well-Known Member

herpaderp. I don't see the point in buying "The first 4G LTE capable phone!", just to turn off 4g?

/rage
  6. JRunSW20

JRunSW20 Well-Known Member

I've been using LTE onoff app ever since it was released and it's truly awesome. I'm on stock battery with CDMA Auto on, and it lasts the whole day. I unplug the phone off the charger at 7am and will literally last me till 9pm'ish if not later with moderate use. Pretty awesome I have to say.
  7. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Me Neither.
  8. fuzio1963

FYI - I don't. My 4G is always ON, since i am in "center" of its coverage. I just said; i am gonna be on 3G only today, to see how this (if) effects battery life. ;)
  9. fuzio1963

10. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Update? How's the battery life so far?
  11. fuzio1963

So far - 9h10m, and it shows 22% left. Not bad at all.... :) I hope, I am going to make it till bed time.....or not? :eek:
  12. Roze

If you don't touch her, she will last until bedtime... what have you been doing on the phone so far?
  13. fuzio1963

OK, it is dead now, i meant it turned off at 9:55. So, 13h55 minutes. On "normal-every day use". Not bad. I had like maybe 10-15 incoming calls, made out about the same. Was on the phone for 3-5 minutes average. Sent few sms, played a stupid game on lunch break, GPS to new client and back (45 minutes one way), and....IDK. Looks like (for me) 1700 battery is good enough. :)
    GrandMasterB likes this.
  14. Roze

That's good to hear :)