1800 mAh Battery on EbayAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jiggy79

jiggy79 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. bvbull200

bvbull200 Banned

I think you should have a gander at the other threads that have talked about this extensively. I also think you should just get the $10 version of the same thing.

3. chicano

chicano Well-Known Member

This seller has sold almost 400 of these batteries, only 4 negatives in 12 months (non were about the batteries) and ships out of California- compared to out of the country. Not too bad of a reputation.

It will be like buying each item at $8 (2 batteries and a wall charger). Unfortunately, I would probably get taxed- usually do from California sellers- due to being in Cali.

And they look cool being red and the chargers aren't bad looking either- you can use it as a night light- also a usb input.

Same seller is selling the charger and one battery for $14.99 ($4.99 sh)
    [​IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-EVO-4G-BATTERY-1800-Dock-USB-CHGR-DROID-INCREDIBLE-/220668024205?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3360d6d58d

4. dekebro

dekebro Member

I recently purchased these 2-1800 mAh batteries + dock charger thru ebay and couldn't be more satisfied. The batteries hold a charge longer than the stock battery. I also believe the Dock charger that comes with the batteries does a much better job of charging the batteries. I believe this because when I charged the 1800 mAh batteries with the stock home charger the batteries immediately discharged from 100% to around 95-97%. However when I used the dock charger, the batteries held at 100% for nearly an hour before falling to 99%. I got this same result even when I charged the stock battery on the dock charger. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

DaDeeva likes this.
  5. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

did you buy the red ones or the galilio ones?

6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

My exprience is that they are about the same as the stock battery, but still worth it for the small price.

7. chillenandy321

chillenandy321 Well-Known Member

I bought a mugan brand 1800mah battery and works very well.

8. dekebro

dekebro Member

I got the red ones to match the phone.

9. dekebro

dekebro Member

Me personally, I've noticed these batteries last marginally better than the stock battery. I'm quite satisfied. Especially with the fact they hold at 100% longer than the stock one.

10. gryme

gryme Member

Well I just ordered the red 1800mah batteries with da dock charger off of eBay and I'm hoping to get good results from the responses I've seen on here :cool:

11. MsRandall

MsRandall Well-Known Member

I ordered the batteries when they were $14.99 a bundle. I am very happy with the product.

12. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Well-Known Member

I just ordered these, and when they arrived, they are listed as 1800maH, and 4.07Whr. Well, according to my math, 4.07 watts divided by 3.7 volts is 1100ma. I have tried both, and they seem to hold a charge to about 50%, but then they tank like crazy down to 5% in a few hours, even with no use.....

If they were really 1800maH, they should be 6.67Whr....
    $35 bucks, down the crapper....

Epic FAIL. I would not recommend these "Quality Chinese Ripoffs" ....