199 price for add-a-line too?General

Last Updated:

1. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If I add a line to an existing account, is the phone still $199?

Also, anyone know if it will pop up on Amazon Wireless, Wirefly, etc. for cheaper any time soon? (how long till they normally get devices?)

Advertisement
  2. varaonaid

varaonaid Well-Known Member

Yes, according to a senior manager on their phone customer service, it will be. I asked re: my DH who is eligible for an upgrade on the second line of a family plan. She said the price is $199.

HTH's!

3. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

Yep 199.99 is the 2 yr contract price. I don't know if it's a promotional price for a while or not tho. Like all new smartphones they require a 29.99/mo data plan purchase as well.

4. Kazrell

Kazrell Well-Known Member

I called on Friday and talked to a rep about porting my # over specifically for the incredible and he said sure, you can even go online and pre-order your phone and port over your number from another carrier. They said you may receive a temporary # at first for the signup, but once the phone is delivered on the 29th, it will be with your number.

5. ArtificialSweetener

ArtificialSweetener Banned

Its not a promotional price. $199.99 with 2 year contract is absolute full price for this phone. Price will only go lower from $199.99 as time moves on.