• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1st 6 of conf. #, date ordered, order status

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive got a ? all these orders say that you should receive your order within 2-3 days....does that mean possibly an early rollout...meaning tue or wed delivery date??? possibly??? or am i just wishful thinking...lol

I imagine if they ship early...then they may ship on Monday and it'll be delivered by Tuesday or Wednesday hence the 2-3 business days...1 day to ship.

Upvote 0
I don't know... maybe snail mail? Maybe its based on location? For people that HAVE had their orders processed.... where do you live? Maybe they are shipping all of them so they arrive on Thursday? Some will ship Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Everyone will get it by Thursday. Anyone think of that? For those who have had their orders processed / shipped, did you get a tracking number yet?

If so, what date is it scheduled for delivery?

Upvote 0
Any theories? Looks to me like the 327xxxxxx numbers are sequential. I checked the status of a few numbers lower and higher than mine and they were all ordered on the same day as mine.

Boondockkev's order status changed about 3:00 pm EDT 4/24 and his number is 327378xxx. It will be interesting if graygranite will let us know when his changes 327379xxx.

I'm not sure that's the case. Mine is 327379xxx and I ordered on the 18th at 10:30 PM CT. apparently about 20min before Boondockkev. My status changed about an hour ago.

Upvote 0
I don't know... maybe snail mail? Maybe its based on location? For people that HAVE had their orders processed.... where do you live? Maybe they are shipping all of them so they arrive on Thursday? Some will ship Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Everyone will get it by Thursday. Anyone think of that? For those who have had their orders processed / shipped, did you get a tracking number yet?

If so, what date is it scheduled for delivery?

I'm thinking that for most of us our shipping status changed late last night or today so they won't actually ship under Monday so we probably won't get emails until late tomorrow night or Monday morning.

I live in Orlando, FL....

Upvote 0
Order Date: 04/22/2010
Order Number: 327488XXX
Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

well there's an obvious pattern here
im pretty sure if your middle three numbers are under 400 their probably going to process it today, hopefully there going fast enough to get to me(please)
and the people with the first 3 numbers are in the 500s will probably have theres processed already

Upvote 0
Any theories? Looks to me like the 327xxxxxx numbers are sequential. I checked the status of a few numbers lower and higher than mine and they were all ordered on the same day as mine.

Boondockkev's order status changed about 3:00 pm EDT 4/24 and his number is 327378xxx. It will be interesting if graygranite will let us know when his changes 327379xxx.

okay so if you ignore the 519 and 520 "beginners" and only look at the 327 yes, it seems as if you are correct....because numbers after 327 go up from the 18th until yesterday......now I remember a rep also telling me they put over 3000 on pre order at least on the first day

Upvote 0
I'm not sure that's the case. Mine is 327379xxx and I ordered on the 18th at 10:30 PM CT. apparently about 20min before Boondockkev. My status changed about an hour ago.

Central is an hour behind Eastern, right? You ordered about 11 minutes before me....which actually sounds like they may be fulfilling orders based on order time.....

Upvote 0
does anyone elses say this

Here is the status of your order.

Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 327378756
Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow.
Check the status of another internet order.

it seems i am alone with this status, my bill is paid, i have money to cover the purchase its like they're hesitating to process mine
check again

Upvote 0

Order Number: 327383255

Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days

Kinda wierd how I got the case and screen protectors before the phone...you'd think they'd ship them at the same time to save $$$

edit:I ordered mine on 4/19 at 5:32am still hasn't been charged to my card yet...

Upvote 0
Central is an hour behind Eastern, right? You ordered about 11 minutes before me....which actually sounds like they may be fulfilling orders based on order time.....

Right. I was just talking about how the order numbers didn't look like they were sequential. Not that any of this really matters since it looks like we may get our phones a couple of days early.:)

Upvote 0
I received my confirmation email for my order on 4/18/10 at 11:49 PM EST and the status of my order just changed about an hour ago!

Here is the status of your order.

Order Number: 327379XXX

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

Upvote 0
Right. I was just talking about how the order numbers didn't look like they were sequential. Not that any of this really matters since it looks like we may get our phones a couple of days early.:)

Who really knows with Verizon, right? They strung everyone along regarding the phone and didn't even acknowledge its existence for how long? and we didn't understand why....

and we expect to figure this out? :thinking:

Upvote 0
dude my credit card company declined the order when verizon tried to process it a little while ago today because I was paying full price and I guess the bank thought it might have been fraud. Got an automated fraud call this afternoon from the bank and I was like "oh sh&t". I called verizon right away and gave them another credit card number and it processed and charged me the full amount this time. Hopefully there wont be any troubles and it will ship tomorrow.

This is what my order status said before the order was charged when I called verizon a few mins ago:

Order Number: 32738xxx
Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow

Hopefully it will change to something else tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones