• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1st 6 of conf. #, date ordered, order status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, still waiting. It's left Memphis, en route to Jackson. I called Fedex and asked if I could pick it up at the Jackson facility today when it arrives, and they said it has to be attempted one time before I could come there and get it. :(

Actually, I might just GO there in about an hour and see if it's there and if they will let me have it. Worst they can say is no.

not sure if you left already but I did it and it worked....they will hold it and not let it go out tom morning...I had called too and they said no on the phone when I got their the lady said that it was already noted in my account...weird but good for me:D...give it a shot! GL

Upvote 0
I know someone asked if you could leave a signed note for the Fedex guy (several people said yes). Does the note need to be on anything specific? The FedEx site says that a neighbour must sign for it or you can leave a signed FedEx doorhanger. I'm assuming I don't need to drive to a FedEx place and obtain a doorhanger!

you need a dated note with signature and to be sure include the tracking number.....stating where you want him/her to leave it....neighbor, backdoor front etc.....if you don't then they will leave a doorhanger which you can fill out for the following day if you are not home either when he/she tries to deliver....you can also try to pick it up later tom nite at their location...GL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones