[1st Gen] Just rooted.. PERFECT!! THANKS!!

Last Updated:

1. DWILSON48625

DWILSON48625 Well-Known Member

I just rooted our kindle after a year of lame ol same ol kindle life. I want to say a huge thanks to VASHYPOOH and the bestest geeks at xda for the [Root][TWRP][FFF][CWM]Kindle Fire Utility. You guys rock!!

This is all I needed to root, and install google play on our kindle. I didnt need anything else. Although I wasnt sure what all I needed because the guide is kinda lacking in precise direction.

I wish I remembered exactly WHAT options in WHAT order I used but it wasnt but a couple.

My woman wanted to play temple run... cant get it on standard kindle apps... So I set out to wreck her kindle to get her game... She sets beside me on the couch as we speak, playing it like a 7 year old, lol.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    THANKS AGAIN TO ALL DEVELOPERS, HERE AND AT XDA WHO WORK TIRELESSLY TO BRING OUT THE GREATNESS IN OUR DEVICES. GOD KNOWS YOU DONT GET THE THANKS YOU DESERVE.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    THANK YOU!!!

Advertisement
  2. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

Nice, if you're looking for a custom ROM I would definitely recommend trying Twa_priv's CM10 build. The link in the sticky here should still work. I am running it with no issues whatsoever. If you want my specific build, I can go look it up. Don't have the kindle on me ATM.
  3. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

Nice glad it worked out. It is also the same reason why I wanted to root, the apps.