1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

1st problem with my phoneSupport

1. super666

super666 Member

Hi guys so i bought my wife a lg optimus l3 and she loves it , but the issue is after 2-6 hours of been on youtube her videos stop playing all the music is playing but no video showing. So google is my friend and all i went searching and yes i have followed numerous posts and tried many installs of different software and apk files to fix this issue. The only way to fix it is to restore the phone using a backup i made then all works again for 2-6 hours and same again well im not gunna be resetting mobile every day. I really do not have a clue what she is doing wrong

surely u would of thought that whoever makes the software would have released an alternative or atleast a way to fix this as only had phone 3 days 2 of them i spent searching for answers before i build up courage to luck dumb and ask TIA guys

Advertisement
    :
  2. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

I doing think I can help with your problem but add a little info for you. I couldn't watch 4 hours of you tube to have this but I did remove the stock app & replaced it from the play store only to find that it broke it. I had to restore the factory one.
  3. super666

super666 Member

i have taken no updates or uninstalled any apps the phone is faulty or is it android in general, I have no idea this phone is 4 days old and i have restored it 2 times a day since i got the phone surely some 1 knows what the issue is or am i best selling them and going to apple as i not been awful but its whole heap of problems what good is a phone if im restoring it 2 times a day what ids the issue can some 1 please help TIA
  4. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Maybe try updating it from the play store. I didn't do a update I replace it with the one from the play store. I don't like the iPhone myself but to expect a $40 phone to be the same as a $500 phone is not logical. I wouldn't restore the phone everyday ether. besides it being a pain in the butt your shorting the life of your memory.
  5. super666

super666 Member

Thats true m8 i have tried an older version of flash 10 because nothing elsde seems to work and i dont want a 500 pound phone m8 just a phone that works how they say it will when they sell it
  6. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

I agree about it should do what it says it will. I like these phones tho. They work well at what they do better them the higher dollar ones but they don't have as many bells.

With anything you can get a bad one tho. I really watch YouTube so if mine has the problem I don't see it.
  7. super666

super666 Member

Does any 1 think it could be a faulty phone as it constantly does this, i have tried every version of flash all the same maybe i should mention we use an app called tubemate to download mp3 from youtube not sure if it could be this app thats causing it. Also if i go to the video player anbd try to play files i have grabbed they play but they shake from side to side extremly fast so not watchable at all
  8. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

You may try Easy Video Player.