• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 1st problem with my phone

Hi guys so i bought my wife a lg optimus l3 and she loves it , but the issue is after 2-6 hours of been on youtube her videos stop playing all the music is playing but no video showing. So google is my friend and all i went searching and yes i have followed numerous posts and tried many installs of different software and apk files to fix this issue. The only way to fix it is to restore the phone using a backup i made then all works again for 2-6 hours and same again well im not gunna be resetting mobile every day. I really do not have a clue what she is doing wrong

surely u would of thought that whoever makes the software would have released an alternative or atleast a way to fix this as only had phone 3 days 2 of them i spent searching for answers before i build up courage to luck dumb and ask TIA guys

i have taken no updates or uninstalled any apps the phone is faulty or is it android in general, I have no idea this phone is 4 days old and i have restored it 2 times a day since i got the phone surely some 1 knows what the issue is or am i best selling them and going to apple as i not been awful but its whole heap of problems what good is a phone if im restoring it 2 times a day what ids the issue can some 1 please help TIA

Upvote 0
Maybe try updating it from the play store. I didn't do a update I replace it with the one from the play store. I don't like the iPhone myself but to expect a $40 phone to be the same as a $500 phone is not logical. I wouldn't restore the phone everyday ether. besides it being a pain in the butt your shorting the life of your memory.

Upvote 0
Does any 1 think it could be a faulty phone as it constantly does this, i have tried every version of flash all the same maybe i should mention we use an app called tubemate to download mp3 from youtube not sure if it could be this app thats causing it. Also if i go to the video player anbd try to play files i have grabbed they play but they shake from side to side extremly fast so not watchable at all

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones