1week later, still in loveGeneral

Last Updated:

1. maikinmoves

maikinmoves Active Member This Topic's Starter

with every one nit picking this phone and yes I do have to charge my phone two times a day, but that is because i love this phone and can not put it down. I am coming from a lg voyager and I can not believe how much that phone held me back. I was a little nervous at first losing my physical keyboard but having swype is absolutely awesome and possibly even smarter than me. As I sit here and type this out and have pandora streaming in the background and a conversation going on over hand cent. Earlier today i found the truest beauty of navigation, the ability to see a picture of the house which i am trying to locate. There is just so many little things that this phone does that has already made my life simpler, and all the while she never slows down, and i only see it getting better and better as the android market place fils up and surpasses the istore (ha ha, swype thought I wanted to say idiot instead of istore) with actual productive apps. While it does take a little to get use to, my mom (who is usually a step or two behind technology) is also finding her new incredible easy enough to use without having a list of questions for me daily. So i just wanted to say i love my incredible and thank you verizon for FINALLY releasing an incredible pipe.

Advertisement
  2. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

same here. not mine last thursday. it's been a great week.

3. slapdaddycool

slapdaddycool Member

Same here. I can't stop modifying it, so I haven't put it down since I got it.

4. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

This is the best phone that I have ever owned hands down. The second one would probably be the Palm Pre Plus for its simplicity and incredible ease. This phone can't be neat in customization and just pure fun. I really love the widgets. I listen to a lot of music and love being able to change songs from the home screen. I'm still on my honeymoom period. :) I'm glad that I haven't had any issues so far.