• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 2.0 slider in Bugless Beast

brettlewis

Android Expert
Nov 3, 2009
Arizona
I have tried to ask this question in several threads, with no avail so I figure I make my own thread for it.

I would like the 2.0 slider on Bugless Beast, but can't find the instructions for it. I know they have the link on the Bugless Beast alldroid thread, but I dont know what to do with "-Patcher 2.0 Lock Screen with Vibrate Tweak". Should I run the file "update.zip" as reboot recovery over the rom?

That would be it - follow the instructions just as if you were using the update.zip to actually install the BB. It works the same way.

HORRAY!!! AN ANSWER! 20 views and finally an answer! hoopla!! IM A WINNER!

haha. I have been asking for like three days on different threads and no one would answer, I was starting to think that my post were being blocked. ha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones