2.1 and World of WarcraftGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So real fast just wanted to let you guys know of an issue I got. I was so excited that I just downloaded the 2.1 and forgot to take the Blizzard World of Warcraft Authenticator off my acct before I did this and since it deleted the app off my phone it was no longer sync'd to my World of Warcraft account. So now I have to wait on hold for an hour to get this reversed. Just a quick FYI to people so they do not have to do this either. I know WOW is lame so go ahead and flame on :)..but this may also be somethign to think about for other apps also.

Advertisement
  2. elzzis

elzzis Member

wow armory 2.1 ftw

3. daescepticon

daescepticon Member

crap...i just realised that i did the same thing. so what exactly are you having to do to get it straightened out?

4. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had to call then they said if I dont have the serial number from the old Authenticator then I needed my CD keys..I do not know my CD keys so I had to send in there lost acct form and send in an id via fax..you can do it via fax email or mail. They haven't replied to me yet so I am hoping I can get it working by tomorrow because that is my last day off work lol.