• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.1 Handcent Errors

I don't think Handcent has been properly calibrated for 2.1 yet. The first thing i noticed after re downloading all my apps was that Handcent doesn't like to send pics(will though) and texts are having a lot of problems going through. Try rebooting your phone. And remember the 2.1 leak isn't complete, there are bugs in it

I too am having the same problem I can't send any picture mail...It just show the sending circle refreshing its self so I called a bud whom I sent the pic to after 10 mins and he said he didn't get it. So I switched to the native app and had to prob!

One other thing is when I receive an incoming call...the speaker and mic go silent I can hear them, they can't hear me. But we are still connected. I have to reboot phone (hard reset) and call the person back! I can place a call no prob...its when I receive a call. And once the mic and speaker are gone, its silent for everybody even after hanging up and calling them back. I get nothing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones