• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2.1 Phone Messed up!!!

Ok, So I just got my moment today and Its messed up. I tried installing 2.1 and it hung. It said 5 secs or something like that, but it stayed there for about 5 mins. So I unplug it and Tried to turn the phone on and Im stuck at the same screen it was on when I tried to flash it with 2.1 It wont connect on the second time.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Im desperate.

Try uninstalling the updater and delete the program folder in c:/program files. Uninstall all samsung drivers. Reinstall the updater. Follow the on screen instruction. If you are still having any issues after try a different USB port. It seems like there is something causing usb to hang.

I had this issue when I had my usb wireless card plugged in and attempting to update.

Reactions: koolkid09
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones