1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

2.1 release date for MyTouch 3g?

1. PatrickHuey

PatrickHuey Active Member

ive heard a few dates on when the 2.1 is coming out for the mt3g. ive heard today, the 3rd and ive also the 10th of June. or just in the month of june. i figured it would be released soon considering the mytouch slide was just released and is suppost to be getting FROYO 2.2 right after and thats when i figured 2.1 would come out. anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Nope, there hasn't been any official word, yet; just the rumors you're referring to.

I'd keep an eye on the News forum. Once something's actually been said it should be posted there pretty quickly.
  3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

nope no news... where did you see that the slide was getting froyo right after? lol, i hope you didnt believe it
  4. DeadPlasmaCell

DeadPlasmaCell Well-Known Member

Amen to that.. I'm still surprised we're getting 2.1
  5. Rambo

Rambo New Member

I got tired of all the rumors and just decided to put a 2.1 rom on my HTC Mytouch. HTCclay's Superbad rom made from cyanogens mod is very stable and comes with all the google addons working.
  6. EinZtein

EinZtein Well-Known Member

Is it faster or slower than stock?
  7. BiGMERF

boy the way they just keep silent, amazes me.
  8. BiGMERF

evo, droid, incredible, droid x, among others confirmed for 2.2 in the coming week. Still no word for any of tmo's phones. very sad and bad for tmo owners
    orfireeagle likes this.
  9. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member

Not even word on a 2.1 update? What does T-Mobile say when you contact them about it?
  10. BiGMERF

the same crap they have been saying for months. we have no info on 2.1 , please watch our twitter feed for updates
  11. DeadPlasmaCell

DeadPlasmaCell Well-Known Member

Don't think we're getting a 2.1 update.. According to the T-mobile MyTouch 3G magazine I got a few months back all the MyTouch phones are supposed to get 2.2.. No date info of course though.
  12. Raven198

Raven198 Well-Known Member

I think it's gonna be quite awhile. Gotta think, the big phones are just now getting it (Droid, EVO) I really don't expect to see that update till the end of the year or next year.

Good thing I rooted with all your help and I am already running 2.2. Snooches.