2.1 released...all info here >>>>>>>>General

Last Updated:

1. dibberly

dibberly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Like people are going to listen lol besides, that topic is locked, and what's to stop our community having our own chat about the update :)

3. dibberly

dibberly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes it may be locked but the 1st post is constantly updated with the latest news....there is also a sticky on xda.

There is nothing to stop talking here, but until 2.1 is released there are gonna be topics started everyday saying the same stuff...is it out yet? When is it on my network etc.

That is gonna make this forum very repetitive and the more informative topics being lost in the crap and unless posts.

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Well first of all that topic doesn't seem to be up to date to me, as it specifies that T-mobile UK have no release planned, but they have announce they will release it end of November.

Also, like I said earlier, people will still make topics regardless of what they are told. I understand that you're trying to keep the amount of threads on this topic to a minimum, but some people are just dumb and still make a thread about it anyway

5. BingoRingo

BingoRingo Well-Known Member

And starting a thread about topics being repetitive but only adding to it might not be the solution either, unless you're the mod and you lock the other threads...

6. MrWomble

MrWomble Well-Known Member

hiya

CuBz likes this.