• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [2.1 THEME] X10 Res Mods v1.8| xRecovery | 2.1.A.0.435 | Update 01/02/11

Looking a lot better in the menu and settings
Quite pleased with that myself too.
not sure about the background though lol
I quite like it, solid black looks crap so the shapes give it a bit of contrast.
keep up great work though
Thanks, although my next venture is going to be a rom I think, will still be an S.E rom but with all the crap removed, theme applied, J.I.T and root enabled which I might get done for the weekend.

Upvote 0
after thinking and thinking then thinking some more, i decided that i would be brave enough to try this.
i was really wary about having to set the permission to get -rwsr- but followed the instructions to the letter and it worked.

love the theme it looks so much better than the stock one and i like the fact now my notification bar is black too

thanks for this :D

Upvote 0
v1.6 is up. :)

Well hello there

Sorry to here (**HEAR**) that you decided to continue with RES instead of EMINENCE - though they are BOTH excellent

Only query i have for 1.6 ((of RES that is, not android lol)) is this

In the menu's and widget selections etc - do you still have the "3D" swooping effect or was that only with EMINENCE ROM

Upvote 0
Sorry to here (**HEAR**) that you decided to continue with RES instead of EMINENCE - though they are BOTH excellent
Thanks. :) The ROM allowed me to improve my skill set some what so I'm glad I've had a go, but I prefer just changing the look to the function.
In the menu's and widget selections etc - do you still have the "3D" swooping effect or was that only with EMINENCE ROM
Yeah I've used them in this too, and until I find something better will be sticking with them as they are pretty good.
if possible where n how to change them? thanks u :)
Three tutorials for modifying your x10 OS aesthetically

[UPDATED 24.12.2010] X10 Theme Reference

Upvote 0
Yeah I've used them in this too, and until I find something better will be sticking with them as they are pretty good.

Nice one, must admit it looks so much better than any other android device nowadays, which is just testament to your skillset no doubt

although launcherpro does seem to run smoother than ADW i think i'll go back as can't change icons on desktop with launcherpro (or can you)

just like you, i prefer to change the look

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones