2.1 update and bluetooth

Last Updated:

1. jyarbrough20

jyarbrough20 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys...quick question... since I've had the update my bluetooth doesn't seem to be working correctly. Every time I try to use it, it gets alot of static in it....not on my end, but on everyone elses..... anyone else having this problem? it may just be my connection....I dunno?? thanks for the help

Advertisement
  2. ILoveMyDroid

ILoveMyDroid Well-Known Member

elaborate pleases. i would like to know what you are trying to do with bluetooth

3. jyarbrough20

jyarbrough20 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

sorry.... earpiece....while talking on the phone.... before the update I never had any problems, but since the update everyone who I talk to say that all they hear is static..... but in my earpiece I hear them fine

4. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

Mine wont turn on again...

5. CegAbq

CegAbq Well-Known Member

I manually dl'd the update (which probably has nothing to do with anything); my BT is working fine.

6. MicroNix

MicroNix Well-Known Member

My BT to my truck stereo has been fine with calls since the update. No problems here.

7. kramerica

kramerica Well-Known Member

I actually had some problems with my Icon. It would perform the headset function to answer/end phone, but the features were missing (redial, announce calling number).

It took me forever to get it added back to the phone once I disconnected and unpaired. It would not recognize the Icon in pair mode. I disabled Bluetooth and rebooted twice and it finally paired and is finally working as before.

Don't know if that helps, but I also did the force update to 2.1 and this was one issue I had.

8. BlakLanner

BlakLanner New Member

My phone appears to not realize my Voyager 855 is an A2DP headset any more. I can no longer play music over my BT headset. Seems to still work fine for calls.

9. aaron19953

aaron19953 Well-Known Member

My tomtom rider 2 will make a phone call through my droid, but will not send the audio to the headset .. Very very annoying