• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.2 Froyo OTA ETA Opinion Poll

When will Incredible get Froyo? (OPINION)

• Total voters
noooooooo.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok, Left Behind? Behind what? Only the N1, Evo and the Droid have gotten 2.2 so far. If the Samsung Galaxy cluster, or the Tmobile MyGrope Slide get it before us, THEN we can talk about the DrInc getting left behind.

I just get the feeling that based on the lack of accessories the long delays in getting the device shipped, etc. that Verizon is driving people to their other phones.

Upvote 0
I just get the feeling that based on the lack of accessories the long delays in getting the device shipped, etc. that Verizon is driving people to their other phones.

How does the lack of AMOLED screens, along with selling every single phone a MONTH before they'll even show up indicate that it's going to be EOLed? The DrInc sells itself, every single unit for the foreseeable future is basically already out the front door when the truck unloads it. Of COURSE they're going to push other phones.

Upvote 0
Oh no that is it. Big Red holds off till December 21st 2012 and pushes the 2.2 OTA to the Incredible and the universe vaporizes in a instant. :D :cool:

skipdog i think you may be onto something here...

maybe we should alert big red to their terrible mistake!
but that would mean we would never get any froyo...

lets not tell them. i want my froyo!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones