2.2 installation time

Last Updated:

1. tgg1304

tgg1304 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

upon installation, my phone restarted but now has been stuck on the motorola logo for 10 minutes now. is this normal or am i one of the unlucky idiots who has an issue?

Advertisement
  2. kstuffer

kstuffer Well-Known Member

happened to me. i did a battery pull. issues didn't go away. did another one. it fixed it. makes me hesitant that my phone didn't update correctly though.

3. hub_cap

hub_cap Member

Didn't have a problem with that...but after my update...on my first attempt to complete a call I couldn't hear the person that I called nor could they hear me. We each attempted calling (in other words --- I called him (no voice path), he called me (no voice path). I even tried calling the #MIN, just to see if I could hear the voice of the recording telling me what my minutes used were....that failed to have a voice path as well -- couldn't hear anything. I finally did a battery pull --- and then I was able to have sound. I checked both the #MIN, and a M-M call.
    On other note -- I updated late last night --- but I didn't try a call until this morning....data etc. worked fine last night.

4. tgg1304

tgg1304 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

im in. thanks. had to pull the battery twice