2.2 JagerRom deodexed

Last Updated:

1. CaptJager

CaptJager Well-Known Member

Ok this is for those who have the OTA radio (version 2.xxx.xxx) Yes this is actual Froyo 2.2 completely deodexed with working 8 meg camera and 720p video recorder. I will be refining this as time goes on. Almost everything is included in this rom minus HTC Lockscreen and Sense Launcher and the Sense widgets. The City ID app yu see is not Verizons so have no fear. This has all the fixes rmk has posted. Thanks again.

Download: JagerRom2.2.4.zip
    Size: 111.9 meg
    MD5: 11f2045bf5c32faa536f0c1ef74a20bd

wtfdan, Azelis, lafester and 3 others like this.
  2. mdonova33

mdonova33 Well-Known Member

3. Squintz82

Squintz82 Well-Known Member

What Quadrant score range are we looking at with this rom?
  4. CaptJager

5. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

does hydra kernel work on this rom?

tried and worked with errors
  6. tehmonker

tehmonker Active Member

i keep getting weird FC's with titanium back up, and its keeps asking me for SU privileges over and over and over again
  7. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

I'm not using this rom, but if you press the "Problems?" button on the app and let it download and install the new version of BusyBox it should work better.
  8. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

Yea it keeps asking for SU permission on other apps too.
    Remember? thing doesnt work
  9. CaptJager

The superuser request problem has been fixed as well as the gmail problem. As for the use of hydra kernels they will not work on any 2.2 roms (straight from the person who makes them) and before you ask there will not be any untill the source of the kernel is released and once that happens he will have some tasty ones for us. I am uploading a rom right now, and will be monitoring this thread for problems as well as adding links for updates..... Not sure how everyone feels about me taking out some of the apps but for you I felt it was easier untill we figure out how to get the data app working in 2.2 . I am collecting bootanimations and will have them availible for you to flash via clockwork recovery. I will let you know when the upload is finished and tested.
    Emoney53 likes this.
  10. tehmonker

tehmonker Active Member

thank you sir :)
  11. cortland1998

cortland1998 Well-Known Member

Wow. I've been running this ROM all day. Love it!
  12. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the new upload, Thanks!
  13. cortland1998

cortland1998 Well-Known Member

14. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

15. SpunkyXL

SpunkyXL Well-Known Member

thanks..working great
  16. SpunkyXL

ROM is working great so far..ya know how I can remove that Verizon Wireless from the lock screen?
  17. SpinDisc

SpinDisc Member

Okay, so I'm a noob to rooting, and still debating on using this rom. I've had my Dinc since day 1, but just recently started working on tweaking my phone. Yesterday I switched to Launcher Pro Plus, and like it so much better than Sense.

I know I could just wait for the OTA 2.2 update from VZW. But I'm kinda anxious to try something new. And I just did my quadrant score (559), which was kinda depressing. But I'm still a little hesitant.

It's nice to see that the camera & 720p are working. But what isn't working? What's still buggy? Are Wifi & bluetooth working? Gmail? Calendars still syncing? I'm just trying to get as much information as possible before taking the big jump.

Thanks, everyone!
  18. SpunkyXL

MMS is not working
  19. CaptJager

I have a new release that will be posted shortly after finished testing(about an hour).
    New Bootscreen with sound and everything I know of fixed. Plus some new icons :)

Update:Mms still not working. looking into it .....
    wtfdan and cortland1998 like this.
  20. tehmonker

tehmonker Active Member

woot! thanks buddy,i cant wait
  21. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

oh my god finally!
  22. bisbers

bisbers Well-Known Member

What is the dialer/phone in this rom? Sense, Vanilla, or other?
  23. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

24. ssandler

ssandler Well-Known Member

I have flashed just about every rom that comes out. I get to play around all day for 8 hours. So I have the best luck with htis one. My battery was fully charged at 4:59pm yesterday. listened to an audio book for 45 minutes, played robo defense for 20 minutes or so, checked email, used the phone (didn't even know this device can be used as a phone, lol) and had Pandora wake me up and my battery is still going strong at 45 -50%. Its 9:50am SWEET!!!!!

The only item that bugs me is the application audible (I know it is beta, I am in no way blaming Jager for this!!!!) it seems to play the book but once I pause it the app FC's. Just some info, nothing needs to be done.

Awesome job!
  25. tehmonker

tehmonker Active Member

any news Capt?