rars Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    Jammy likes this.
  2. Jammy

Jammy Well-Known Member

Awesome!

3. Bunjiweb

Bunjiweb Well-Known Member

Sounds promising, I just hope they hold true to their word and it doesn't turn into a mess on the scale of the HTC Hero 2.1 update!

Ben

4. wuthton

wuthton Well-Known Member

You should never say never, but I'm saying never, no chance, not a hope in hell.

If it was coming in two weeks we would have seen a leaked release by now alla every other HTC update.

5. dajomel

dajomel Well-Known Member

Well let's all just say WOO HOO let's hope the communication from HTC is accurate and it is genuinely the case. At the same time, let's all just sit, wait and if it happens it happens and if not then we just wait or root :)

6. wuthton

wuthton Well-Known Member

The N1 hasn't got Froyo yet! It is not coming to the Desire with Sense, new Fm radio and camera drivers all in a couple of weeks. That email is a spoof, he is pulling your plonker.

7. incsmiro

incsmiro Well-Known Member

That e-mail doesn't exactly look very convincing, can't see HTC putting xxx's at the end of a customer care email. Waste of time!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

8. Nagrom

Nagrom Well-Known Member

GOD I REALLY hope we get Froyo soon. I'm sick of installing, and uninstalling Apps all the time.

9. tef89

tef89 Well-Known Member

It's also worth noting someone else (on the xda thread) emailed HTC support regarding the issue and got a flat refusual, saying it was still being assessed etc.

10. Mr Sworld

Mr Sworld Active Member

I would think that the x's are due to a name and number being blanked out by the poster.

11. dajomel

The OP was masking the HTC cust serv rep name and not putting kisses at the end LOL

12. dajomel

Look guys and girls. The OP over at XDA probably did get that email and another poster probably did get one being more negative about it. What does that all mean? Diddly squat!!! All it shows is that developments are in progress and there is confusion over exactly what is happening and when.

Likelihood is that there will be an official announcement in the next few weeks from HTC saying when they plan/hope to release Froyo and to which phones they plan to do it too.

Think too many people are wasting far too much time looking and checking and scrutinising every last little detail with regards to this!!

Calm down, relax, enjoy your phone and when HTC are ready with Froyo then they'll let us all know. Constantly speculating and throwing dates about does nothing towards getting Froyo on your phone. Until AN OFFICIAL announcement by HTC is made, just have fun with what you have got :D

13. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

HTC will be weeks if not months behind the N1 release.

As yet, even N1 owners are waiting for the official release.

14. Markg

Markg Well-Known Member

Dear markg Or any other gullible fool, Thank you for contacting us in regards to your flash player issue. Within the next 2 weeks HTC wil release the Android 2.2 OS over the air. The will enable the lastest version of Adobe Flash Player on your device and will resolve any exisiting issues. I trust that this resolves your query, please do not hesitate to contact us again if required. Thank you for contacting HTC. Best regards, xxxxxxxxxxxxx HTC Technical Support

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look, I got almost the same message!

15. Markg

Markg Well-Known Member

Oops double post sorry.

16. Markg

Markg Well-Known Member

What can I say? It was late on a friday night and the forum seems to work really badly on my phone sometimes. In all seriousness though, it's not exactly convincing is it.

17. HYCAET

HYCAET Guest

I bet you wish that joke was remotely funny Mark. Unfortunately it's not, and everyone has to read it 3 times.

Bunjiweb and Ceefax like this.
  18. Ceefax

Ceefax Well-Known Member

It'll come out before the Hero gets 2.1 :p

19. Bunjiweb

Bunjiweb Well-Known Member

MarkG you are truly, deeply ******ed at joke execution!....

20. keyser soze

keyser soze Member

I work i phone sales and was told by a HTC rep that froyo will came soon. By the end of June after it released for nexus one. It is coming soon. Legend maybe getting it. This info is from HTC. Nothing that we don't already know.

21. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Well I certainly hope this is true. I'm just updating some apps I have just noticed that a couple of apps have been updated to allowed install on the SD card with the word (Froyo) next to it.