2.2 problems, anyone else? help needed pleas

Last Updated:

1. Kirch21

Kirch21 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been having some issues with every 2.2 rom i have tried and i was wondering if anyone is having these problems.

I made the jump from 2.1 when the first 2.2 roms started coming out, ever since then my rom will run great and then after a couple days or sometimes even hours my phone will start getting incredibly buggy. I will have to push a button 8-9 times before it will click, screens wont scroll, a lot of little stuff like that. I have recently went back to BB 1.1 (2.1 rom) and it has been running rock solid for a while now

I have tried every 2.2 rom out there, same issue with all of them. What could the problem be? Maybe hardware?

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Also please post the kernel/rom combo that you have been running stable and i can give it a try!

Thanks, Kirch

Advertisement
  2. rustymcbain

rustymcbain Well-Known Member

Must be something your adding to the mix. Personnally using BB V 0.4. Best running rom to date on my Droid. Threw on a Nextheme w/ Droid x icons. Still no problems. Threw on Chevy's mv 1.0ghz kernal. Still no problems. Threw in a ton of apps... most just toys and still no problems. So either you haven't tried them all or you did something. Check your setup... remember all froyo roms need thirty minutes or so cool down right after you flash em. Don't know don't care... price you pay for cutting edge.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Are you sure you wiped everything before you ROMMed? I have no problems at all. Running BB0.4 with the stock kernel and it flies along nicely at 800MHz. About to throw on a 1GHz P3 kernel and see how that takes.