2.2 questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. scottnelly

scottnelly New Member This Topic's Starter

I have the HTC incredible, and about 2 weeks ago the 2.2 update came through. When I hit the download button nothing happened. How do I get the update to come back?

Advertisement
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Hi Scott,

You can check for the update by clicking menu -> going into settings -> select the “About phone” option that is found towards the bottom of the list -> select “System updates” option. This causes the phone to look for any new Android updates. If an update is available, the phone will download and install it.

You can also do this by dialing *#*#2432546#*#* to check for the update.

Hope that helps :)
    -Roze-

3. scottnelly

scottnelly New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the response.. When I check the about phone option you speak of I get my system is up to date. When I look at my software it say 2.1-update1. The person I spoke to said that means the update is there and I have to wait for it to come again, is that correct? Also to make sure it was the update, when I got it it said updatenow, update later and more information. Question is will it come back, and how long will it take

4. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Strange that Checkin didn't bring up the update. I guess you have to wait for the update to be pushed to you again. I'm not sure how long that would take tbh.

5. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Thread moved.