2.2 questions?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So does anyone kno when its REALLY supposed to be realeased? Some say Aug 3 or 6?
    Also, i think it comes with flash? So will i be able to see pages like on a real computer?
    Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Trauma

Trauma Well-Known Member

yes, it will be the first (i think) phone to have flash.

This aspect alone is the ultimate iphone killer. The iphone will NEVER have flash.

as far as release i couldn't tell you, but does it really matter? You will get it when it is released...

3. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

My Dinc came with Flash Lite and I was surprised that the X didn't. Only one Flash app didn't work and needed the full version (just one website).

4. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

Yea Flash lite was nice on the DI. I would settle for that. I tried Skyfire on the DX and it was worse than the stock browser for playing content. It was the bees knees on WM.

I don't think the 2.2 Froyo DX comes with Flash. I think you will have to download it from the market.

5. tsanuri

tsanuri Well-Known Member

Think the reason the X did not come with flash lite was that from what I have read they pushed this phone early due to the Incredible screen shortages. So it was going to be launched with 2.2 and they just hurried and put 2.1 on it. Wish I could remember the site I read that on but it made sense.