2.2 to 2.1 now i have market issues

Last Updated:

1. brandonmg99

brandonmg99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i just got my phone unbricked. everything looked ok until i went into the market and it all went bad. downloads wont show up just gives me the option to retry. when i search i finally get the list and after clicking on them the screen goes blank except for the borders on top and bottom. i turned my screen off and back on and it comes back. click install and it goes back to only borders. no text. screen off and on and its back. wtf

Advertisement
  2. brandonmg99

also have no 3g

3. Zumi

Zumi Well-Known Member

Did you try doing a factory reset?

4. brandonmg99

I got it working. I had to flash the sbf again. I think the guy i had set up rsd didn't reboot it right. Works fine now.

5. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

glad to hear you got everything working again! now your not in the dog house anymor eI hope!

6. Diz

Diz Well-Known Member

Glad you got it working again.

7. brandonmg99

nope, she just laughed at me. but then ive bricked it 4 more times this week. first time i got it running again i had no problem getting to 2.3.13 but i went back to the sbf of those issues and it worked amazingly. now i cant seem to even get the 2.2 leak to work without bricking it. im probably doing something wrong. ill have to go back over the steps again instead of trying to do it from memory. im now at pro at flashing the sbf....thanks to a few kinds folks i finally had someone do the dirty work for me. but now i just have to figure out if i want to continue to root or go with the ota. i liked being rooted but...i think we all have seen what happens when i start screwing around with this stuff. so many bricks i could build a house.