Last Updated:

1. mrm143

mrm143 Member This Topic's Starter

Rhode Island here
    Got my update this AM

Advertisement
  2. terrig79

terrig79 New Member

Finally just did mine was going to manually get it this werkend if nothing pushed through

3. unIncredible

unIncredible Member

Got mine this morning! woo hoo! Better faster stronger!

4. FireEngines

FireEngines New Member

I received my 2.2 update about two weeks ago on my Motorola Droid. Today, I received another update. Anyone have any idea what this is about?

5. FireEngines

FireEngines New Member

Question answered...

6. Packfan

Packfan New Member

I got the latest update to my Droid this morning. After the last update about a week ago, I was getting alerts when I received email to my yahoo account but it looks like that is not working again now. Only getting alerts when I get updates to my Gmail account.

The phone still opens almost every app when I turn on/activate the phone which I despise! I only want the apps to come on when I want them on. Doesn't opening all those apps automatically make the battery run out quicker? That was also a problem with the previous upgrade. I had to charge the phone every 12 hours or so as the battery would drain for no apparent reason.

I hope they fixed the bug in Google maps too. One time I tried to use it, it located me in New Mexico. I am in Colorado. Also, more often than not, my location is a mile or two off if it does find me or it locates me at my last location and won't find me at my current location.

7. thelsdeffect

thelsdeffect Member

Got mine today around 1:30pm. Crescent City, CA. Not happy about Swype not working. Had to force close on the multitude of apps that keep turning back on, but that took care of most of them. The tether feature is cool but I really won't use it, HD video is nice, and being able to switch from panoramic to landscape by turning it either way is nice, I always tend to turn it upside down, LOL. Flashlight tool is pretty cool, but could have downloaded that myself.