• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S

• Total voters
I just got off the phone with Samsung Customer Service...
I asked them about upgrading to Gingerbread and they said that first they need to get it to work for 2.2 and when they're done with that they can upgrade to 3. when asked how long are we talking, she said within the week. GET READY ITS COMING OTA FA SHO. They said that we'll be getting notifications very shortly. Who else is excited to use the features? I think typing is going to go so smooth! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :eek::cool::rolleyes:;):eek::cool::rolleyes:;):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Same here jflexe99 and it will definetly NOT be another damn Samsung phone...I dont really care how much they bling it out...They have shown their true colors with the release of these newer phones with newer OS's on them...this is just my opinion

I'm fine with buying another samsung phone, I just think their service isn't as good as it could be.

The galaxy S2 looks boss.

Also, I don't think we're ever getting 2.2, so I have kind of given up hope until I see the upgrade notification on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones