2 curious questions..Support

Last Updated:

1. spikeithard

spikeithard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ear phones? why when they are plugged in the phone rings through the phone speaker and not my ear buds? only when i answer the last few milliseconds of the ring i can hear in my ear phones? i want to hear the ring in my ear so i can have the music turned up in my car.

and also does anyone know if 3G works better when phone is stationary? i find that when going 100+ KMPH i get terrible internet browsing but when i stop at a light or something its better. is this true?

thanks

Advertisement
    eugenekim618 likes this.
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I think if you put your phone ringer on silent your head phones will ring.

On the 3g, my experience is the same altho but obviously I am a passenger whilst trying to use it not in charge of a motor vehicle:eek::D. There is no technical know how behind this to help you tho, just my personal experience.

That said, it was the same when I pinched my husbands Iphone to try and look something up as I thought it was my X10's fault.

eugenekim618 likes this.
  3. eugenekim618

eugenekim618 Well-Known Member

Was wondering the same thing re: earphones. :)

4. spikeithard

ok and i forgot to ask this too.. anyone use the flashlight or strobe? i have and the brightness is terrible. its more of a grey light and the strobe is black and grey. Should be bright blinding white. I have my x10 on full brightness...and it doesnt matter. anyone else have this issue??? not a big deal but still want to know.. whats the deal? lol

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

If you mean for a torch type function with the screen, I use Colour Flash but you need to have the brightness on about 90-95% NOT 100 cos as soon as you put the brightness up to full the screen dims. It's another weird thing with the phone. I had downloaded one ages ago, can't remember which, and then son dropped wallett in cinema. I whipped out my phone only to have this weird bad illumination, hubby whipped out his iphone and whooped my behind. So there it was the gauntlet was thrown down and I had to find a way to sort it out!

I also use Xperia Flashlight which lets you use the camera light as a torch too (which incidently his Iphone can't do:p).

6. spikeithard

i also just though of this. Why does the camera shutter suck? like it takes almost 4 or so seconds for the picture to take when holding it down. (thats IF you can even press the button firmly enough to take the picture!) seems to me like a terrible button.

7. airplaneman

airplaneman Well-Known Member

If my hunch is correct, the X10 camera has automatically adjusted camera ISO and shutter speed, so in lower light conditions, it holds the shutter open longer to allow more light in so the picture isn't so dark. If you turn on the flash/photo light, you shouldn't encounter this issue.