2$ daily unlmtd

Last Updated: 2012-10-11 23:47:41
  1. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

I went by a boost mobile store today and the dealer mentioned that boost is doing away with this plan. He stated that the plan would increase to get 3$ a day of bcz boost wanted more customers on their monthly plans. Has anyone heads of this?

Advertisement
  2. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Haven't seen or heard anything. Have you contacted Boost directly?

It would not surprise me, though, if it's true.
  3. Kg198202

That's the first time ive heard of it, the dealer seemed somewhat proficient in other prepaid carriers plans as well, idk if that means i shouldn't take it with a grain of salt. If it's true i feel I'd be better off paying a little more than that for better service on a postpaid carrier. I haven't contacted boost about it yet, i may try to do so tomorrow
  4. Kg198202

Theres more info about the increase in this plan on howard forums
  5. tube517

Looks like they are grandfathering in current customers. Still not surprised but they will no longer be the lowest priced in this service (daily unlimited)
  6. Kg198202

Yea, I'm debating on if i will stay with them. I like to switch devices a lot, not to mention holiday sales that'll arrive after that date. I can't fathom paying 90$ for this service..
  7. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

Just use the monthly service. I'm down to $35 a month with shrinkage. I would be damned if I switched to anything else!
  8. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

shrinkage + prepaid-refill.com = amazing deal
  9. tube517

Yep. Use it for both Boost (wife's phone) and T-Mobile (my phone) :D