2 Evo's?

Last Updated:

1. superb

superb Member This Topic's Starter

So I placed an order an Evo on sprints website on 6/13/10 only to be notified the next day the phone was on backorder. So I figured it was pointless to wait on it and continued my local search to find, which I lucked up and stumbled across on 6/16/10.

I purchased the phone through upgrade, and signed a new 2yr agreement.
    :D <- That was me leaving Sam's! Immediately I call sprint and cancel my order.

So today, I'm sitting in my office and UPS knock on my door, and lo and behold, he has a small brown box. I nor the wife have ordered anything, and I see SPCS as the sender...

Lo and behold, I open it up and its another EVO. So I'm thinking I have an economic opportunity. I can flip the phone and pay the $300 price once it shows up on my statement and pocket the extra.

Is my logic correct, or would Sprint then charge me the full price on the phone?

Advertisement
  2. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Somehow, I doubt they would let you get away with that.

3. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

I'd assume they'd charge you full price.

4. autorail1

autorail1 Well-Known Member

Diff. Full Price.

5. nmurillo503

nmurillo503 New Member

I used to be with tmobile, when the hd2 came out i ordered one online, got 3 in the mail, sold 2 for 420 each on craigslist! That was when it was released, got my tmobile bill and only charged for 1! Wait till u get your bill.