2 exchange emails on fascinateSupport

Last Updated:

1. keegan.bolstad

keegan.bolstad New Member This Topic's Starter

I recently purchased the samsung fascinate which runs android 2.1 (eria) and found online before i bought it that the phone could support 2 exchange server emails. i have set up my first email through the setup and selected exchange as the server. now the problem arises, when i go into link up my other exchange email account i enter in the info then click automatic setup, it brings me to manual setup automatically everytime and wont allow me to select exchange as the server. it only gives me the options of imap and pop3, neither of these thus far will work and link my second email, i called my it dept and got the port numbers and all that when entering them into the imap and pop3 setup but it will not work. is there anyway around this or how do i setup to exchange server emails on this device

thanks
    keegan

Advertisement
  2. nunyazz

nunyazz Well-Known Member

I don't think the default mail app will accept more than 1 exchange account, but you could always use the default app for one and a 3rd party mail app like Touchdown or Mobile Exchange for the other account.