2 Facebook Accounts in Account SettingsSupport

Last Updated:

1. isallcaps

isallcaps Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all,

I was checking out my Settings -> Accounts & Sync -> Add Account

for the Incredible and noticed 2 Facebook accounts where one is for Facebook for HTC Sense. I currently have only have the HTC Sense account set up. When clicking the Facebook one to add account, nothing happens.

Is this normal? Do you have two? Can you add both?

I'm contemplating to do a factory reset...

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

I have both there, so it seems like it's normal. Only the Facebook for HTC Sense is set up though. I wonder if one is for Friendstream and the other is for a stock app.

3. Reverence

Reverence Well-Known Member

It's the same for me. It doesn't let me sync up just regular facebook in the account sync settings, just the one for HTC sense. I currently just have a shortcut on my home screen to the facebook for android program. It works alright but is missing some key features like the ability to respond to friend requests inside the app rather than forwarding you to the mobile website.

4. isallcaps

isallcaps Member This Topic's Starter

I think I figured it out. When you log out of the Facebook app, and go back to the the Add Account and click the Facebook account it takes you to the login page. Once you login, going back to the Add Account does nothing.

That is most suckiest user experience I have seen on the phone so far. You would think it would pop up and say "Hey, you are already login". Also, it's weird to have it in there. When it doesn't really sync.

Thanks for the help all.