2 Issues regarding Alarm and MusicSupport

Last Updated:

1. Amaroth

Amaroth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I have been having this problem with my alarm clock on my droid. I have it set for my days that I work, friday to monday, and sometimes it doesn't sound of AT ALL. Not even a notification or anything at all. No snooze button, no nothing. It just happened to me this morning. I had checked my phone at 7:30 pm last night, and it said Alarm is set for 12 hours and 30 minutes from now. Lucky I got up a little before 8 am, and I waited for the alarm to go off. 8 am came and went, and NOTHING. I went into my alarm and looked at the alarm and it was set to on, and I clicked Done and it told me Alarm is set for 23 hours from now... This is not the first time it happened either! I was late by 2 hours one day to work because it did not go off! I blamed myself, thinking i hit dismiss while i was asleep or something. Anyway I have old cellphones I use now so that I don't accidentally sleep through 8am.

My second issue is when I have my headphones plugged into the phone, it randomly will go into a Party Shuffle out of NOWHERE. Like if I have my headphones plugged in but no music playing, and i put it in my pocket, later i will look at my phone and its been playing music. Other times, I will be using my phone with nothing playing, headphones in my ears, and all of a sudden it starts a party shuffle. Another time I was listening to music on purpose, and all of a sudden it STOPPED my currently playing music and started a Party Shuffle!!! It keeps doing it by itself! Only when my headphones are plugged in. These are like the 10 dollar headphones u buy from walmart! It is becoming an annoyance. I was wondering if anybody has been having this issue??? Do I have a defective droid or what??

Advertisement
  2. retrorom

retrorom Well-Known Member

Sorry but I think this might be a motorola issue, have heard a few people having the same issues, at least for the alarm... btw do you kill apps to save battery life? Then make sure you don't kill any standard apps like clock, music, time settings etc.

3. MelodyMan

MelodyMan Well-Known Member

Samsung has this as well. Why is it that Android won't alarm if the phone is turned off? Nokia and older models alarm. I really find this to be silly. :)