2 Problems

Last Updated:

1. DRMMR02

DRMMR02 Member This Topic's Starter

My first problem is that my Background Data and Synchronization keep turning off by themselves. I know that many apps can access this, but I have set anything to do this by itself. So I'm thinking an update to one of my apps might a new setting where it shuts these functions off after a while. I can list my apps if it will help, but does anyone know if there is a common cause for this problem? I do have Locale, Toggle Settings, and TasKiller which I know have pretty deep permissions. And of course Locale and Toggle Settings do have the ability to have profiles set to turn things like background data on and off based on conditions. But I have not set something like that myself, and there doesn't appear to be any active setting inside either of these that would do it.

The second problem is that I had a folder on my SD card that I deleted, but my myTouch still seems to think it's there. I periodically get a message on screen saying something along the lines of "No files(which haven't been banned) are found in /sd/blah blah blah/...." I tried making a new folder with the same name and path to see if it would recheck there and see it, but no luck. I don't want to wipe my SD card, even if I back everything up, because I'm not sure if it would mess anything up for my apps and such.

Advertisement
  2. DRMMR02

DRMMR02 Member This Topic's Starter

Is there perhaps another Android forum out there that has shall i say, more "power users" that would be able to address technical issues?