1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

2 Questions about music on my Incredible

Last Updated:

1. lfeather1213

lfeather1213 New Member This Topic's Starter

I just switched over to the Incredible and am very impressed with it so far. I am having a few issues with my music application.
    When I hooked up my Incredible to the computer, all the iTunes songs that were on our PC synced with the computer. The only songs from WMP that came over were the playlists I selected. Now I have all of my music, but also my husband's and my 2 daughters. I need to get rid of about 85%:confused:. How do I delete everything and start over and just get the music I want?

Also - how do I stop the music application from running? The only way to stop the song is to use the pause button, but I can't seem to find a way to stop the program.

Thanks in advance for the help and I apologize if these questions were addressed somewhere else. I could not locate any answers via search.

Best,
    Laura

Advertisement
  2. Bing

Bing Well-Known Member

Laura,

I'm not sure about the iTunes issue (I'm coming from an iPhone to my new Incredible, but I hated iTunes so I never spent much time with it), but for your second question: you don't need to stop the application completely. The phone automatically puts any applications you aren't using to sleep, and it is very good about managing its own resources in that regard.

Hope that helps at least!