2 questions about my Droid ErisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1. When my mount my Eris to my Mac Mini, there are files that show up in the trash on my Mac. I deleted those items on my Eris. Is it safe to delete those items?

2. Sometimes when I wake my Eris from sleep, the screen is very dim. Is this normal with 1.5? Will 2.1 fix this?

Advertisement
  2. smacky

smacky Banned

The dim screen issue, I have it. I just hit power twice and it goes away. Not sure what it is. It happens occasionally, not all the time.

Nothing important is stored on the SD card, save for photos, videos, etc. Save those. But nothing that is imperative for the system to run is on there. You should be good.

3. eddieg

eddieg Well-Known Member

Mine does the dim thing also go into settings and tap sound and display and it will return to normal.

4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

It should be ok, but you can also just empty trash the next time that you connect to the Mac (though just know that this will empty stuff from your other drives at the same time.)

I think that there is a setting so that OS X does not use the same trash behavior on a removable drive but I'm too lazy to Google it, and I may be remembering something else..