• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2 Questions; Home++ fc and recieving the same sms 10+ times

Khitsulé

Jan 1, 2010
I got my milstone 2 days ago, and downloaded home++ cos i just upgraded from the htc tattoo and i was missing my many screens. Anyway it fc alot, but i love it. Is there any way to fix it?
Also, ive noticed that i've been getting the same message about 13x. At first i just thought it was my friends phone, but its happened to everyone i text. I usually get between 2 and 15 of the same message. I'm using handcent if that helps, but it seems to be the same in chompsms and the default messaging.

same problem with fc....havent found a fix yet...home++ hasnt updated in a while..maybe its dead or something

as for the text thing..it happened to me too.....but only to this one msg that i got 15 times....on tuesday...ive never had a similar problem before or after since.
and yes i use both home++ and handcent

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones