2 Questions on AT&T Tab.

Last Updated:

1. MJBarnes

MJBarnes Active Member This Topic's Starter

Although I like the flexibility of the plans on the AT&T Tab, I have 2 nagging issues.

#1. Anyone been able to register theirs? Samsung.com/register does not recognize my IMEI as a valid IMEI number and will not let me register.

#2. Side loading apps. I have the wonder side loading machine or whatever it is called, but I guess I cannot fund the correct USB drivers since the device is never recognized.

AT&T blocking non-market apps on the Tab is a little frustrating.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. falconeight

falconeight Well-Known Member

I registered mine. Just keep re entering the imei until it automatically recognizes it by filling in the information automatically. In other words when you get it right all the information will fill it self out and under the imei code you will get the model number in red.

3. haison

haison Active Member

I had the site finally recognize my information too and got it to register. The Sideload Wonder Machine works on the Tab. That is how I got tethering on the device. I had the drivers from my Captivate and the Tab had no problems seeing it on my computer.

4. MJBarnes

MJBarnes Active Member This Topic's Starter

OK, back to the registration.

Product Group: Mobile
    Category: Galaxy Tab

The sub category, etc are blocked but when I enter my IMEI it says I must enter a sub category, but I cannot since it is blocked.

Is there something special to get the IMEI to take? I am taking mine directly from the settings, about, system within the galaxy tab and I have tried 20+ times and it constantly says it is an invalid IMEI.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

5. binaryhellstorm

binaryhellstorm Well-Known Member

I have been having the same problem, I emailed site support about it and this is what they said:

I haven't called to register it yet, but as of yesterday the site was still broken.