2 questions...please be gentle

Last Updated:

1. Diesektor

Diesektor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, rooted and tried a couple ROM's now, currently using fresh v.2 with updated radio. My first question is will it matter at all if I keep more than one ROM on my SD card, so that I can switch at any time using ROM manager w/o needing a computer and secondly, are there any detrimental effects to my phone if I keep rewiping and flashing different ROM's to it? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Oridus

Oridus Well-Known Member

No and no, simple answer. Fishing is fun, do it as often as you need. I remember my windows mobile phone. Over five hundred flashes in a four month time period. Ran like a champ.

Diesektor likes this.
  3. Diesektor

Diesektor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Outstanding, and thank you very much for the swift reply!

4. arozer

arozer Member

Just made sure you clear the cache and dalvik the cache before flashing another rom. Otherwise you'll keep repeating the sprint logo over and over and over and.. at rebooting. =]

5. joeyv69ragtop

joeyv69ragtop Member

...and over and over and over. Thought I killed my phone the first time it happened. Then it happened 5 more times because I got anxious and forgot to wipe the cache. Maybe I've learned something and I'll remember to wipe the cache before flashing again. or not.

6. digo21

digo21 Active Member

Hi guys I am new to rooting as well and I have a question that I didn't want to start a new thread over it. I am on step number 32 and when I go to apply the sd card update I get an error message and ideas on what the problem might be?