2 quick q's - text messages and battery percentage/meter

Last Updated:

1. jbk317

jbk317 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to get notification alerts if i miss a text message (like a beep 10 minutes after the initial message). I have ChompSMS.

I've noticed that the battery percentage remaining doesnt match up with the battery meter. Right now, I have 26% remaining and the meter is half empty and is still blue.
    Hmmm.

Advertisement
  2. oshjo75

oshjo75 Member

My battery percentage meter and battery icon don't match up either. Its strange but annoying. Hopefully they fix it somehow.

3. jbk317

I figured out the text message thing......but the battery.....

4. jbk317

I think how the battery meter works is like this: Once you reach 74% the meter will deplete 1/4, once you reach 49% it will deplete half (still blue), once you reach 24% it will deplete to 3/4 empty. So you can have 51% left and have the meter display 3/4 full (blue) and have 27% and have the meter display half full/empty (blue).

dsjr2006 likes this.
  5. ardyer

ardyer Well-Known Member

I'd be interested to know how you solved the text message notification question.

6. JuneNYC

JuneNYC Well-Known Member

Yes the stupid battery meter decreasein 25% increments. It's annoying.hope they can fix this to 10% increments with a patch.

7. jbk317

I am using chompSMS for text messaging and there is an option under settings to enable repeat notifications. It will play the same sound as the original text message. You have a choice of how long you want between repeat notification.