2 Quick Questions - 1 Cosmetic

Last Updated:

1. GDroid

GDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

As you know, when you boot up the droid, you get the option to swipe right and put the phone on "silent". However, once you set up your phone with a security pattern, the first screen to come up is the pattern screen, and then you no longer get the swipe right option screen. Is the only way then to go into sound settings and put the phone on silent the "long way"? Any way to get the silent swipe right screen to come up AFTER the pattern unlock screen?

Also, has anyone noticed that around the entire rectangle glass screen, there's a tiny groove on all 4 sides, which is starting to collect dust particles? I'm getting dust particles in these "tiny grooves" along the edges of the screen before you hit the metal. Yes, I do carry the Droid in a holster, and I'm pretty OCD about my equipment, so it isn't ME. Anyone having the same issue?

Advertisement
  2. GDroid

Ah, so holding down the power button gives you the option to put the phone on silent. Not bad not bad.

3. MileHighAko

MileHighAko Member

Yep, I wouldn't consider myself OCD but maybe I am, because that dust in the edges drives me crazy, but I'm just learning to deal with it. Not sure there is a fix.

4. GDroid

So it's not just MY Droid which is having this issue. I guess it's a Motorola design-flaw.