• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 Refurbed Doids and same issue

My sister and I both received refurbed Droids today after each going through 3 Eris's....now both of us when we make a call the person on the other end cannot hear us but we can hear them. Has anyone else had this problem at all? Haven't done much digging on the Droid side of the forums since we just got them today after having an Eris.

Thanks in advance

My sister and I both received refurbed Droids today after each going through 3 Eris's....now both of us when we make a call the person on the other end cannot hear us but we can hear them. Has anyone else had this problem at all? Haven't done much digging on the Droid side of the forums since we just got them today after having an Eris.

Thanks in advance
On every call, all the time?

Upvote 0
It is not a problem with the phone. It has to do with the noise cancelation built into the phone, to kill background noise. The problem is, you have to hold the phone correctly or else YOUR voice gets cancelled out! Make sure your holding your phone against your face, with the bottom pointing directly towards your mouth. If you try holding the phone with your shoulder, it will cause the issue also!

Upvote 0
It is not a problem with the phone. It has to do with the noise cancelation built into the phone, to kill background noise. The problem is, you have to hold the phone correctly or else YOUR voice gets cancelled out! Make sure your holding your phone against your face, with the bottom pointing directly towards your mouth. If you try holding the phone with your shoulder, it will cause the issue also!

Sounds like Steve Jobs!!! :D

LOL sorry, couldn't help it:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones