20 songs for $0.25 from Amazon.Tips

1. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

For my Rezound brothers and sisters looking for MP3 content, Amazon has NOW That's What I Call Music Vol. 41 on sale for $0.25. I'm not a big fan of all the artists, but for a quarter it's a lot of songs...

Advertisement
    aaronwt likes this.
  2. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

How do you download them to the card? Or can you?
  3. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

You can download the Amazon MP3 app from your phone, and then in your phone search for the exact same title, or you can go here to check out the installation instructions. Amazon.com MP3 Music Downloads: Install the Amazon MP3 Downloader

I'm not real big on the cloud deal yet, which is why I'd suggest downloading to your phone or PC (If you download Amazon's MP3 App).
  4. Slaps

Slaps Member

Good deal my wife likes some of the songs so why not. Though I am sure I'll regret this later.
  5. andr01d

andr01d Well-Known Member

It's downloading now:eek:
    thanks

bye:)
  6. Mr. Incredible

Mr. Incredible Well-Known Member

It was a price match to the 25 cent special on Google's Play Music yesterday. Part of the Market -> Play rebranding. Today it's Tha Carter IV by Lil' Wayne.
  7. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Yeah, I'm not ready to buy from Google just now since they want their player installed.

Amazon is offering Coldplay right now, but I'm not sure if that's worth 0.25.....
  8. andr01d

heh... 25 cents ... i'll find out how bad it is for you. Downloading it into the laptop now on starbucks wireless network :p
  9. andr01d

This Coldplay album is good (it's super using the beats earphones). This time I'm finally clever enough to plug in the USB cable to transfer the MP3 files (24X faster than BT3 wireless previously; big files). I'm back at the car dealer. They finished the oil change and car wash stuff already. They recommended a timing belt/pump/etc change one of these days. So i got into the SUV, started and put it into D to go. Then I figured why not just get it all done today since i have all my gadgets and can camp here while they replace everything until it's a completely different vehicle:D
  10. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Guns and roses is for sale today. At least it was yesterday. I probably have all of the tracks already, but I figure for $0,25 it's worth a 2nd source.