2000MAH same size, best battery?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I found this battery online obostore its 2000 Mah and the same size as the normal battery. Has anyone found a higher Mah battery thats the same size?

Advertisement
  2. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

The size of our battery means our mAh is pretty much maxed out... I seriously doubt there is a 2000 mAh in our size, even if it is sold as such.

3. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

4. habitual.line.stepper

habitual.line.stepper Well-Known Member

for only $9 it's worth a try

5. wlinds1

wlinds1 Member

I bought an 1800 mah battery from ebay that I used for the first time last nite. I got almost 22 hours of moderate usage on it. I expect that time to get better as the battery gets conditioned. I paid 7.88 for it with free shipping.:D

6. sittinsilly

sittinsilly New Member

Same here I bought two 1800's and a charger from ebay 3 weeks ago and they rock ... Been using them for a week now .

J03 likes this.
  7. billowred

billowred Member

ebay now has the 3000mah do think it's good or junk?

8. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ibought it and it just shipped a few days ago. Hopefuly it will be good. Ill do a review about it once I get it.

9. tysonmax

tysonmax Member

Just bought the same one..It's so cheap even if it only gives me equal charge time it's worth it to have a spare.

10. Kevliggidy

Kevliggidy Member

Are they the same size as the regular one?

11. jwoo

jwoo Member

Which battery did you buy? There are so many on eBay.

12. thelobster

thelobster Well-Known Member

17 bucks for a new rear plate and 3000 mah battery hmmmm with that case you dont even need a case its huge!

13. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I'm actually really interested in the 2000mah performance, since it's still a slim battery (I'd rather not go with the 3000mah that'll add a good amount of bulk). I bought 2 red 1800mah batteries from ebay and I can't really notice any difference from the OEM battery.

Has anybody purchased this 2000mah battery yet, to see if it is actually that much better?

14. thedonk13

thedonk13 Well-Known Member

i found a couple of 1800mAh galiliO batteries on eBay and i remember these getting really good reviews in the past for the G1 and what nots. Any one pulled the trigger on these guys to tell me if they're good? I'm still getting a full day use out of my OEM battery, but I am going out of town a lot and spend a great deal of time away from a power source, getting some slim (yet more mAh) batteries seems like the best bet, but I don't wanna keep 10 dollar batteries if it's a waste...

Also, i'm not going to get a 3000mAh battery because they make your phone look like a bigger uglier iPhone2G, and i really like my case i have on it....

15. optikalillusi0n

optikalillusi0n Well-Known Member

If you end up ordering this, let us know how it works out for you. Also, if you could buy the USB Battery Charger Dual Cradle for HTC Touch Evo 4G Sprint, that they have on the site as well, let us (ie:me) know how that goes too, heh.

16. kimmied2000

kimmied2000 Active Member

I bought these off ebay. The batteries give about the same life as the OEM. I haven't done any official testing, but I've been using them for about 2 weeks now. I rotate them with the OEM battery and I don't notice any difference in performance. However, yesterday the charger broke. The outlet for the charger flips up to insert into the wall and then you can flip it down if you're not using it so it will sit flat on a surface. Unfortantely, the little outlet prongs are very flimsy and one of them broke and disappeared into the charger itself so it can't be fixed. Extra batteries aren't very useful if you have to charge them in the phone anyway :-(

17. optikalillusi0n

optikalillusi0n Well-Known Member

ack, that sucks kimmied, did you buy the same dock as the one on the website ?

18. kimmied2000

kimmied2000 Active Member

I bought one from ebay that included the charger and 2 batteries that others were talking about. I went to the obostore link and they have a dock/charger that looks completely different...might be worth a try (it's $19.99 with no extra batteries).