• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2010 Album of the year?

Definitely check it out. Very catchy without being boring/generic.
I have never heard of this band before. But did give it a listen yesterday, not my kinda of music but was pretty good all the way thru.

I don't really listen to much mainstream music anymore but Kanye West's new album is mindblowing actually. I'm one of the biggest Kanye haters out there and I don't like much of the new "rap" out, but even I have to admit this album is next level.
I have been hooked to this album also, and I am a Kanye Fan. Dunno if I would say it is my fav of the year yet tho.

Upvote 0
I have been hooked to this album also, and I am a Kanye Fan. Dunno if I would say it is my fav of the year yet tho.

I'm not a huge Kanye fan, I like some of the stuff he has done, but this album really impressed me. The choir that he has singing the opening of the album after the spoken word part gave me chills. The music seems pretty mature, if that makes sense.

I'm sure you have already heard it but check this song out

US Placers by Child Rebel Soldier.....its Lupe, Kanye and Pharrell

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones