1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

2012 Metro PCS phonesGeneral

1. kevinrubio

kevinrubio Well-Known Member

Can somebody post upcoming metro PCS phones?

I know the LG Esteem and the HTC Wildfire coming to metro soon. but i wanted the LG esteem

, but im not planning to get a phone till next year, near feb.

And i heard the HTC Wildfire is slow as our phones, the ascends.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

You wont find anything that far in advance.
  3. kevinrubio

alright well maybe this thread can be where people find new upcoming phones?
  4. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Yeah. Only ones I know of is the Admire (which is already in some stores. Not mine tho), The WildFire and the Bryce/Esteem, which out of those 3 I would without a doubt go with the Bryce or the Admire. Screw the Wildfire.
  5. kevinrubio

my friend has the admire, it cant even play angry birds...
    which sucks, but its alright
  6. mdside71

mdside71 Well-Known Member

Well the Admire, like our ascends can play Angry Birds..it just sucks, and is choppy as all hell.
    But why pay the 379 for the esteem, when you can get a damn near new EVO4g thats been converted to Metro for 200 or less.
  7. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Because The Brice is 4G LTE
  8. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Hmm, I've seen some videos on Youtube and it looks like they were playing Angry Birds on the Admire quite well.
  9. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

10. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Angry Birds really isnt that glitchy on my phone. Im actually playing it right now
  11. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

12. nuttmeg

lmao, yep but i doubt the admire could handle that oc settings, might catch on fire...
  13. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Haha I don't really like the Indulge, (at least not for the price), but the Hummingbird is a great processor. It has a much better GPU than the Snapdragon does. The ARM v6 in the Admire can't hold a candle to either one of them. If they would have used the money they spent on the keyboard on an AMOLED screen instead, the Indulge would have been a sweet phone. It would still be ok for the right price.
  14. nuttmeg

agreed, and also the indulge was way over priced for thelack of stuff thats init, but still its a ok phone, my only issue with it was the slide out keyboard, i remember when the messenger phone came out i had the r450 i think that was the model but i remember replacing it 7 times in 1 year because after sliding out the keyboard so much, overtime it would slide all the way off, lmao
  15. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Yep, way overpriced, and I hate the keyboards too, they make the phone too thick.

Samsung Indulge
    -keyboard
    + AMOLED screen
    = the phone they should have made and charged $250 for lol
  16. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Yep, way overpriced, and I hate the keyboards too, they make the phone too thick.

Samsung Indulge
    -keyboard
    + AMOLED screen
    = the phone they should have made and charged $250 for lol
  17. ChazzMatt

ChazzMatt Well-Known Member

Try $249 after $100 mail in rebate. September 30. Yep, Esteem price is $349, but will have a $100 mail in rebate.

Indulge is going to be dropped to $199 after $100 mail in rebate.

http://androidforums.com/lg-esteem/400809-lg-esteem.html
    kevinrubio likes this.
  18. mdside71

19. kevinrubio

so getting this phone, evo flashed to metro is just for the people who can't afford it and think its a better phone.
    LG esteem is for people who want to feel l=something new :p. i dont really care bout price..
  20. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

21. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

I have one general question, why are we discussing other phones besides the Ascend? I don't think it'll get better for a while but strange seeing LG, Samsung, am I missing the point here or is this thread in the wrong section completely? [​IMG]
  22. mdside71

Well its got the same processor as the Revolution by VZ..And from talking to people that have the Revolution they said using the 4g, and streaming your looking at 2.5-3hrs max battery life and it takes a long ass time to fully charge the battery.
  23. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

4g is always a battery hog, no matter what, but the EVO is notorious for being one of the worst when it comes to battery life.
  24. intrdrgn

intrdrgn Well-Known Member

My son;d girlfriend has the EVO & she ended up buying an extended Battery for hers, battery life do suck on them according to her...
  25. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

kevinrubio likes this.