23% discount

Last Updated:

1. Captain01

Captain01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does sprint give this discount to pretty much everyone or are there only certain companies that get it? I am wanting to upgrade to the Epic and the discount would offset the 4G charge for me. What do I need to tell them when I call about it? Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
  2. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

Not every company gets a discount. Just call CS and ask about the employee discount and tell them where you work. They will look it up and tell you if you can get a discount. Sometimes you need a work e-mail, sometimes you need to bring a paystub to a store to do it and sometimes they just apply the discount. All depends on who you get on the phone. :)

3. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

look here: http://androidforums.com/sprint/81670-do-i-qualify-discount.html

Sprint gives LOTS of discounts. Some are available for working for a company and others are available if you are a member of a club (e.g. AAA) and some are available depending on where you do your banking. You'll most likely be eligable for some sort of discount.

I get 25% off for working at The Home Depot. :)

4. Captain01

Captain01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If the account is in my name could I still get a discount for my wifes job if she has the second line on the account?

5. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

No, I think it goes by the account holder.

6. thekarens

thekarens Well-Known Member

My company is lame in more ways than one. We only get a 17% discount, but I guess on the flip side we get a 17% discount on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mo so we can go anywhere.

PS........keep in mind that now I believe only the primary line gets the discount and there's no discount on the $10 fee, so the discount does not apply to the total bill.

7. ragnarokx

ragnarokx Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good deal considering you'll probably get a bigger discount in the end with Verizon/AT&T since they are so much more expensive :p